Secret Santa Generator
Organize your Secret Santa online.
- Draw names via WhatsApp or email
- Set up exclusions for partners
- Wishlist included
- Easy and free
Over 1,100,000 names have been drawn already!
Organizing a Secret Santa is easy! Start by adding the names of all participants.
You can set up exclusions to prevent certain people from drawing each other.
Send the drawn names via WhatsApp or email. Each participant can view their drawn name online.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I organize a Secret Santa?
In three simple steps:
- Enter the names of all participants
- Set up any exclusions (optional)
- Send the Secret Santa to all participants.
- Can I set up exclusions?
Yes. By setting up exclusions, you can prevent a participant from drawing a specific name. This is a useful feature if e.g. partners should not be able to draw each other.
You can create one-way exclusions and two-way (mutual) exclusions. Here are some examples:
- Alice cannot draw Bob. (One-way exclusion.)
- Bob cannot draw Charlie and vice versa. (Two-way exclusion.)
Setting up exclusions is completely optional.
- How do I send the drawn names?
The organizer of the Secret Santa sends the drawn names to all participants. This can be done in a variety of ways, including email and WhatsApp.
Each participant opens the link they received, and views their drawn name.
- Can participants create a wishlist?
Yes! When viewing their drawn name, participants will have the option to create a wishlist.
The participant's Secret Santa will be able to view their wishlist automatically.
Creating a wishlist is completely optional.
Want to know more? Read all frequently asked questions here.
Each participant can create an online wishlist:
- Add items from any store
- Help your Secret Santa find the perfect gift
- Your Secret Santa can view your wishlist automatically
* Creating a wishlist is optional.