Secret Santa Generator
Organize your Secret Santa online.
- Draw names via WhatsApp or email
- Set up exclusions for partners
- Create a wishlist
- Easy and free
Organizing a Secret Santa is easy! Start by adding the names of all participants.
You can set up exclusions to prevent certain people from drawing each other.
Send the group link via WhatsApp or email. Each participant can view their drawn name online.
Each participant can create a free online wishlist on My Wishlist:
- Add items from any store
- Help your Secret Santa find the perfect gift
- Your Secret Santa can view your wishlist automatically
Frequently asked questions
- How do I organize a Secret Santa?
In three simple steps:
- Enter the names of all participants
- Set up any exclusions (optional)
- Send the group link to all participants.
- Can I set up exclusions?
Yes. By setting up exclusions, you can prevent a participant from drawing a specific name. This is a useful feature if e.g. partners should not be able to draw each other.
You can create one-way exclusions and two-way (mutual) exclusions. Here are some examples:
- Alice cannot draw Bob. (One-way exclusion.)
- Bob cannot draw Charlie and vice versa. (Two-way exclusion.)
Setting up exclusions is completely optional.
- How do the drawn names get sent?
The organizer of the Secret Santa sends the group link to all participants. The group link can be sent in a variety of ways, including chat (WhatsApp) and email.
The participants click the link, and verify their name and email. Each participant receives a personal link to view their drawn name.
- Do participants need an email address?
- Yes, every participant needs an email address. They need it to identify themselves, so they can view their drawn name.
- Can participants create a wishlist?
Yes! When viewing their drawn name, participants will have the option to create a wishlist.
The participant's Secret Santa will be able to view their wishlist automatically.
Creating a wishlist is completely optional.
Want to know more? Read all frequently asked questions here.